It's been a while huh? Well, as of late I have been busy and I would like to do contests but I o not have the extra funds available to give out points to the winners. Would you guys be cool to do contests without points? Let me know in the comments down below! If you guys are cool with that, I was thinking about doing a Spring themed contest!
Anyways, I have updated the rules a bit to make things more clear since I have been getting some questions and confusion about submitting photos. Especially when it comes to just pictures of the outfits and props.
RULES (of course there are rules)
1. No bullying, harassing, and etc. We want this group to be a friendly environment!
2. Please submit your cosplays to the right folders!
3. Post as many pictures as you like! Just keep in mind of spamming other people's inboxes!
4. If you can't find a folder for the fandom your cosplay belongs to, please place is in the "Other Cosplays" folder or message us and we will create a folder for it!
5. Please make sure that if your picture does contain mature content, to mark it as a mature content deviation. According to DA's regulations, you have to mark it when uploading it anyways.
6. Members may submit their deviations to the "Featured" folder, but here are rules for submitting: a) Only 3 pictures of a cosplay are allowed and the same applies to group shots. If you have submitted a picture of your cosplay individually for the maximum amount of times, it you can still submit them again if they are in a group shot. Also, if you have multiple outfits for that character, you can submit up to three photos of each outfit. That also applies to group shots. b) It has to be an official photo shoot picture. No incomplete cosplays and no selfies! c) No WIP's or pictures of just the outfits or props. d) Please submit the best pictures of your cosplay. The Featured folder is here to showcase the best work that our members have to offer. So please avoid submitting photos that are taken in the convention hallways or photos with a lot of digital noise.
7. If you don't know where to submit your cosplays, then please message us.
8. For crossover pieces, put them under the folder for the anime, tv show, movie, and etc. your cosplay came from. For example, let's say you're cosplaying as Tamari from Naruto and the other person in the picture is cosplaying as Sora from Kingdom Hearts. You will then submit it to the Naruto folder since you're cosplaying as a character from Naruto.
9. For WIP pictures, only submit to that folder if it is still being worked on in said picture. If it is completed, please put the picture in the folder of that series.
10. For pictures of COMPLETED props and costumes, please submit it to the folder of that series or to the Other Cosplays folder if we do not have the folder to that series.
There are consequences in failing to abide to these rules so please follow these rules! They are there for a reason!
So there ya go! I hope the rules are clearer now. If you guys still have questions feel free to message us or comment down below!
See ya soon!